Through the Agricultural Experiment Station and the Cooperative Extension Service, the Division of Agriculture conducts research and extension work within the nation’s historic land grant education system.
As a land grant institution, the mission of the Division of Agriculture is to strengthen agriculture, communities and families by connecting trusted research to the adoption of best practices.
Our Core Values
Our core values are:
- INTEGRITY — Professional and personal integrity guide our science and our conduct.
- COLLABORATION — We value teamwork and working relationships with stakeholders and employees.
- ACCOUNTABILITY — We are good stewards of our resources and the public trust.
- RELEVANCE — We are dedicated to staying relevant through listening, innovation and lifelong learning.
- EXCELLENCE — We expect the highest standards for our work.
The Division of Agriculture will be the catalyst of prosperity for Arkansas through knowledge and innovation that nourish our families, farms, communities, and environment.
We serve with a zeal to help others.
Our Strategic Plan
See our strategic plan and learn more about how we're working to make a difference,